Saturday, July 31, 2010

Finished objects and free patterns!

I finished 2 shawls last week. The first one is the Ishbel made from 3AM Enchantments The One-yarn. And the second is my Baktus shawl/scarf made from BC Garn Lucca Fino Multicolor.

I could have made the Ishbel larger and I wish I had but I like it anyway.

I've also just published my first couple of sock-patterns! They are located under "Free patterns" on the right-side of this blog --->
The first one is Rose's Twist which is a toe-up sock-pattern with cables. It's designed for a sport weight yarn but is probably not that hard to convert for a fingering weight yarn.

The second is Rose's Cozy-socks that I designed to use with an aran weight yarn to make thick, cozy, warm socks for chilly fall nights or for the cold winter times.


Lee said...

Those socks are great!

Lee said...

Ooops somehow I forgot to mention that the shawls are really quite beautiful themselves.