Saturday, July 31, 2010

Finished objects and free patterns!

I finished 2 shawls last week. The first one is the Ishbel made from 3AM Enchantments The One-yarn. And the second is my Baktus shawl/scarf made from BC Garn Lucca Fino Multicolor.


I could have made the Ishbel larger and I wish I had but I like it anyway.

I've also just published my first couple of sock-patterns! They are located under "Free patterns" on the right-side of this blog --->
The first one is Rose's Twist which is a toe-up sock-pattern with cables. It's designed for a sport weight yarn but is probably not that hard to convert for a fingering weight yarn.


The second is Rose's Cozy-socks that I designed to use with an aran weight yarn to make thick, cozy, warm socks for chilly fall nights or for the cold winter times.

2 comments:

Lee said...

Those socks are great!

Lee said...

Ooops somehow I forgot to mention that the shawls are really quite beautiful themselves.